ATTENTION: I concluded my beekeeping journey in August 2013. For various reasons, I stopped blogging shortly after arriving in India and never resumed.

Updating this blog to reflect the completion of my research - and to convey its outcomes to those who are interested - is an ongoing process, so check back periodically if you are looking for additional info on beekeeping in India, Russia, or Germany. Even better, subscribe to this blog by e-mail (at the bottom of the page) and new posts will be sent directly to your inbox as I complete them. Thanks for visiting.

- Dillon Blankenship, 20 February, 2018.

05 March, 2013

Pictures from Around Egypt (not related to beekeeping)

It breaks the mystique a bit when you realize the Pyramids of Giza are skirted by a major road in Cairo.























 


































Meanwhile in Tahrir...

No comments:

Post a Comment